Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Setting up RSS feeds part two

Success! I did manage to figure out how to add other subscriptions. Along with Eonline!, I'll be reading the Washington Post coverage of Virginia, NPR stories, Marketplace and a feed devoted to Hong Kong cinema.

Like I said, an RSS feed is a great thing for keeping up on the news but some of the sites I visit did not have a RSS button. Maybe I just didn't notice. As for adding subcriptions, like many Google users, I became fixated on that search box at the top of the screen. The other button "add a subscription" was not in my sight. Oh well, lesson learned. Now will I have the wherewithall to log into Google to check my reader? With Google being the base of this entire exercise, I'm thinking this is a 23 step program to become Googlized! ;->

No comments:

Post a Comment